mardi 15 décembre 2009

Has been a Champion


Selamat Pagi ! (Bonjour en Balinais)

Et oui, fin de mon contrat de travail dans le magasin Champions of The World, boutique "officielle" des All-Blacks !
Apres avoir vendu beaucoup de maillots "tout noir", et une casquette France (pas tres populaire chez les kiwis), me voici en vacances. A Bali d'ailleurs. Mais plus d'infos dans une prochaine news.

Que du bon temps dans le magasin, bonne ambiance, pas mal d'annectodes, 90% de touristes comme clients, de tous les pays du monde, ca ouvre l'esprit comme on dit.... mais tant mieux, mais tant mieux.
Pour remercier le staff et managers des 2 boutiques d'Auckland, quelques photos "souvenirs d'un Champion" ci-dessous.
Merci donc a Yasu, Michie, Asaki, Emile, Luke, Trish, Scott, Stephen, Kelly, Jana, et bon courage a James mon remplacant !

ENGLISH

Selamat Pagi  my friends ! (Hello in Balinese)


Holidays start for me as I did recently my last day at Chapions of the World, the best All-Blacks stores in New Zealand.
It was quite easy to sell many All-Blacks jerseys, but I failed in my main goal, selling only one French cap during the last five months (not really popular in New Zealand ;-)
Anyway, I really had a good time there, and I want to thank both managers and staff from Auckland stores !
Here are some pictures of Champions members, thanks to Yasu, Michie, Asaki, Emile, Luke, Trish, Scott, Stephen, Kelly, Jana and good luck for James, my successor !


Asaki and Me

 
Yasu and me wearing the famous French caps, Michie is still not convinced ;-)

 
Kelly and my buddy Emile

 
Christmas dinner with Champions: Trish, Scoot and me

 
Christmas dinner with Champions, ladies side: Asaki, Jana, Michie, Kelly and Trish 

 
Christmas dinner with Champions, men side: Emile, Stephen, Yasu, me, Scott  

 
 my former manager Yasu and my successor James, new Dream Team !

A la prochaine pour des nouvelles ensoleillees !
See you for some sunny news !

-TinMar.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire